If you need to visit an orthodontist be sure to call We Smile Dental. For our patients’ convenience, we keep an orthodontist on staff so that we can straighten your teeth and enhance the aesthetic of your smile with traditional metal braces and Invisalign clear braces. Below you can read even more information about the variety of procedures that you can find at We Smile Dental.
Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Below are just some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients – with a gentle touch, and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.
We Smile Dental
Whether your dental needs require orthodontic care, routine exam and cleaning, a full mouth restoration or anything in between, we promise to provide you with the exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Below are just some of the many procedures and services we regularly provide to our patients with a gentle touch and stunning results. Your smile is our first priority and we plan to give you something to smile about
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- CBCT Imaging
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Contouring , to improve the appearance of a person's smile — at any age
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Flap Surgery , to maintain your periodontal health
- Grafts , to have enough tooth-supporting bone in your jaw to hold a dental implant in place
- Invisalign , available for Teens and Adults
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Pinhole Surgical Technique , non-invasive soft tissue graft
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Scaling & Root Planing , to remove dental plaque and calculus (tartar)
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.